Translate

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Hels up north


This is a piece created at the Hels up north last weekend. It was one of the best I've been on . I met some amazing people and made some great fiends oops friends lol. And  met up with some wonderful old friends. I stayed at Tuck towers with, Hels  Sheridan and  Katy. Fox. We had a blast and I  regaled them with some little incidents involving  hearse, brides of Dracula, coffins, Whitby and an anorak . 
The AMAZING people I met were just that , amazing , and I know and hope they feel the same way that we shall remain good friends

Morning all, been mad busy at work but am

7 comments:

  1. Amazing finished canvas Lou. You are a breath of fresh air that lightens up the room. It was great to see you and I'll giggle every time I see an anorak or think about you on a bike. Enjoy the hols. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a lovely canvas Lou you are so lucky to have been on a Hels workshop. Glad you enjoyed it. Jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Lou, sounds like you had an amazing time! Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still laughing
    Just want to go home and start to play
    You are a breath of fresh air - or is that caused by your holey clothes LOL
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh wasn't it brill? I really enjoyed myself. Hels was amazing and very inspiring, as I just went off on a tangent. I love that. It was really nice to meet lots of new people who I talk to online. You're a really lovely lass and a joy to be with. Loved every minute. looking forward to our next meet up. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lou, I am laughing now!! Every time I think of you I think of them home made braces!!!!You are a joy to be around you not only made me cry laughing (which always makes you feel good) but your approach to art inspired me too. Hels is lovely and really inspiring and I can't wait for the next one. You on it??Sam

    ReplyDelete